That’s why it’s often used as a part of radiant heating systems. At Right Mark, we consider boilers a good alternative to water heaters. We have installed several boilers in homes here in Buffalo, and the surrounding towns of Monteticello, Elk River, Ramsey, Waconia, and Champlin. Our clients have found that a boiler can be used a very good investment.
Several of our clients in Saint Michael, Mound, Maple Grove, Plymouth, and Anoka intend to install a new boiler in their homes. Many homes in these areas already have boilers installed and we often work on repair and replacement projects here.
Replacing BoilersUnlike their predecessors, modern boilers are more energy efficient. They’re also built to last for a very long time. We always recommend replacing any boilers that are older than 15 years because they just aren’t as efficient. You might be paying higher energy bills even though you don’t have to. Here are some reasons why you should consider replacing your old boilers:
- Safety – Modern heating boilers are manufactured under strict regulations and are often safer than older boilers.
- Reliable – Unlike older boilers, modern ones are more reliable. They also come with excellent warranties and support. If the device isn’t performing well, you can simply call the manufacturer for assistance.
- Heating Costs – Replacing older boilers can actually reduce your heating costs by about 25%.
- Better Performance – Modern boilers will perform better than older ones. Even when they are operating at only 60% to 70% of their capacity, they function perfectly well. They will deliver a comfortable amount of steam even in adverse weather conditions.
How We Can HelpIf you feel that your old boiler isn’t performing well, just give us a call. Our expert will visit your property and examine the boiler’s performance carefully. They’ll note the manufacturing date, inspect all the elements, and identify the root cause of the problem.
After they’ve completed their inspection, they’ll offer recommendations based on their experience and familiarity with modern boiler products. Our experts often take your answers to the following questions, into consideration, when putting forth their recommendations:
- What are your requirements? Do you need a large amount of heated water or are you more concerned about regulating the temperature of your home.
- What kind of system do you have? Do you own a combi boiler, a gravity fed system, or a high pressure system?
- What’s your budget?
Once you’ve made your choice, we will carry out the installation to your satisfaction. We at Right Mark will be happy to answer any questions you might have about boiler replacement or our other services. Feel free to give us a call at 952 758 6237 or 952 PLUMBER. You can also get in touch with us via our contact us form. We’ll reply as soon as possible.